Cavalltec 2017 Pro (new model)
User-friendly and automatic, delivers efficient washing and drying capacity. Customise your machine with a plethora of options.
Tarpaulins—the distinguishing feature of tents—are water resistant and reusable. However, as it is desirable always to keep them clean, our user-friendly washing machines have been conceived for this purpose and provide efficient washing and drying.
Cavalltec III is a tarpaulin washing machine that has evolved over the years. It is the result of the knowledge we have gathered from daily use at our own facilities as well as the feedback received from customers all over the world who have purchased our washing machines.
Our tarpaulin washing machines are built on a stainless-steel chassis, and come in a standard work-surface width of 5 m. (expandable to 6.5 m.).
The new Cavalltec 2017 Pro displays several upgrades with respects to its predecessor. The machine has been completely automated, which reduces personnel costs, increases efficiency, and lowers electricity and water use.
The “check control” system ensures that the machine is fully operational. Every time the machine is used, the verification system checks all internal mechanisms and suggests possible solutions in the event of a disruption or failure. The drying system has been upgraded to a hot air pressure blower, possibly the best tarpaulin drying system in the market.
- Frontal loading and unloading; 5 m. of useable work length.
- Drying system with squeegee blades and high-pressure turbines.
- Stainless steel air ducts.
- Stainless steel loading and unloading ramps.
- Washing container in PVC tarpaulins.
- Stainless steel chassis (AISI-304).
- Drying and soundproofing box.
- 7″ touchscreen with integrated Check-Control.
- 5000 x 950 mm. galvanised steel work desk with wheels.
Frontal loading and rear unloading