If your company was started recently, has changed location, or has to expand and, as a consequence, you need an industrial warehouse, there are several things that you should bear in mind. We can help you with the commissioning process with this practical advice.
- Firstly, be aware of municipal regulations. Usually, temporary warehouses do not require any foundations or incur building tax, neither do they incur taxes related to real estate (IBI). Traditionally constructed warehouses do, on the other hand.
- Calculate the dimensions needed for the warehouse. Modular temporary warehouses can span between 10 and 60 m and be of unlimited lengths in 5-m segments.
- Choose a location that has easy access for truck and car traffic.
- Make sure that connections to utilities (electricity, water, etc.) are available in the area. Temporary warehouses provide electricity savings if they are supplemented by a translucent thermal roof that allows natural light to be used throughout the day.
- Calculate your investment without leaving anything out in order to avoid last-minute surprises. Temporary prefabricated industrial buildings, our buildings rarely lead to budgetary deviations, are solid, easy to assemble, relocatable, innovative and have no requirements for foundations. An economical solution, as they are easy to heat and save on electricity.
- Think about what services should be available, lighting, water, alarms, emergency exits, loading docks, etc…..
- Be aware of local weather conditions. The system for our temporary warehouses consists of a double thermal windproof canvas that acts as a stabilising system for the warehouses, ensuring that the warehouse remains stationary even in adverse climatic conditions (situations with very strong winds).
- How much time is available for commissioning? Temporary warehouses have the advantage of assembly times ranging from 2 to 30 days, while a conventional process takes much longer.
- Compare prices, assembly times, capacity to expand, permits, etc… between conventional constructed warehouses and temporary industrial warehouses.
- Finally, if the land is rented, keep in mind that it is best to have structures that can be relocated, which allow the investment made to be recouped. Another option is to directly rent one of our temporary warehouses from the beginning. Economically, this is always the best option to make your business profitable.
In conclusion, before making the decision to undertake a new project as important as this one, take the time to research and compare, whether by finding information on the internet or consulting professionals in the sector.
Vall offers you solutions that will allow you to have a covered space quickly and effectively under the contractual arrangement that best suits your company, whether renting, leasing, or a direct sale.
We are a pioneering company in the manufacture of temporary structures such as industrial canopies, industrial warehouses, sports halls, hangars, etc. adapting to the context of the land and the regulations of each country.
At Vall, we set no limits, our fantastic team of engineers works to be able to offer exactly what each client needs. As a result, we can provide solutions to almost any situation by offering a safety guarantee. The materials we use are manufactured in Europe following the strictest security controls.
With more than 30 years of experience in the manufacture and installation of temporary industrial warehouses, canopies, temporary sports halls, etc. we are engaged in the business of selling and renting them.
We carry out all types of work thanks to the work of our professionals coordinated between the various departments that make up the Vall team: engineering, administration, logistics, production, purchasing, sales, and assembly.
Do you need a quote? Our sales department can advise you and send you an offer with no commitment on your part.